LIEBHERR UWTES1672 Integrated Dual Zone Wine Cabinet
Liebherr 60cm Integrated Built Under Dual Zone Wine Cooler
The Liebherr Vinidor built under wine cabinet is designed to be situated below your worktop with your kitchen plinth across the base. This unit will hold 34 bottles which can be kept at two separate temperatures due to it's individual zones. Finished in stainless steel with an insulated glass door it will look stunning in any kitchen design.
- Electronic LCD display - electronic control with a Touch-electronic temperature display visible from the front
- LED lighting - lower energy use with less heat generated and can be dimmed to give a pleasant ambient light inside
- Wood bottle shelves on telescopic rails - sturdy and ideal for storing your wine bottles
- Presentation shelf lets you proudly display your wine at an angle and still leaves the back of the shelf available for the rest of the bottles to lay down
- Tinted safety-glass door protects your wine against UV rays which can ruin your wine and the opening mechanism makes opening the door as easy as possible.
- Sturdy lock to keep your wine safe
- FreshAir activated charcoal filters ensure the air inside the cabinet is as clean as possible; an important aspect of the maturation process.
- SoftSystem door closure - door closes automatically when open up to 45å¡ and cushions the closure so it can't be slammed shut
- Energy efficiency class B
- Energy consumption in 365 days: 190 kWh
- Energy consumption in 24 hours: 0.520 kWh
- 2 Temperature zones
- Climate class SN-ST (ambient temperatures 10-38å¡C)
- Noise level: 38 dB(A)
- Door hinge: right, reversible